Monday 27 July 2015

O Banh Mi | Damansara Utama

UPDATE: This O Banh Mi branch is no longer in operations. However, they have another branch in 1 Utama.

What's better than a yummy, filling yet healthy meal? This blog post features O Banh Mi - an eatery serving Vietnamese sandwiches and meals. It's my second time visiting this place.. and let me tell you, it won't stop there. 

Mixed Chicken Pho - RM11.00

I did not enjoy this very much but I did not hate it either. It was okay-okay for me. There were nuts, bean sprouts, basil leaves, fried onions, cilantro (which I specifically told them not to include so it's not in the picture - I cannot stand cilantro) and shredded chicken breast meat served on what seemed like hor fun to me.


Now, to their signatures. The O Banh Mi. In Vietnamese, Banh Mi means bread made from wheat and is used to refer to both baguette and sandwiches. 

Roasted Pork Obanhmi - RM11.50

Looks like any ordinary baguette, don't it?



But look at the amount of pork in it. Value for money. Now, the banhmi is made fresh everyday at certain times. It is so crunchy, so tasty, eating it on its own is good enough! I friggin' love love LOVE the banhmi. And the pork is slightly sweet and so tender. Other than that, you'll find eggs and pickled vegetables which goes with everything oh so well. Love. Just love.

Beef Stew with Banh Mi
(Sorry, I forgot the price of this one - will do an update on this part when I do go back again)
Note: This picture's quality is different because it was taken with a different camera at a different time :)

This one's pretty good too. The bread makes everything good. Although, I would prefer if the stew was thicker and had more beef. All in all, still good.

Hope ya'll enjoyed this post!


Much love. xx


O BANH MI



Contact: +03 7732 8540

Opening Hours:
Monday to Sunday 9:30AM - 9:30PM

Serves Vietnamese, Non-Halal

1 comment:

  1. สล็อต รับฟรีเครดิต เป็นเกมการเดิมพันยอดฮิตตลอดมา โดยในเว็บไซต์ของเราเป็นเว็บไซต์บริการเกม สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มี PG SLOT เครือข่ายเว็บไซต์ที่มีขนาดใหญ่อย่างใหญ่โต เราให้บริการ

    ReplyDelete